Article submission is an off-page optimization activity. It refers to an off-page SEO technique in which the article is distributed on third-party websites known as “article submission sites” or directories.
The main purpose of article submission sites is not only to drive traffic by submitting SEO optimized articles but also to create do-follow or no-follow backlinks. It is considered a long-term SEO activity that helps increase backlinks and boosts the website or blog traffic.
This off-page SEO requires regular submission of the articles on third-party article submission sites. However, the quality of articles and submission of the articles in the relevant categories is also very important.
Quality of Content
When it comes to blog or article submission, content is crucial. If the information is well-written, with perfect language, punctuation, and visuals, it will have a greater influence on the readers’ minds, and they will stay on the website for a longer period. Some pointers for writing quality content are:
- The article should be unique, plagiarism-free and informative.
- Incorporate important and trending keywords into the article without cluttering.
- The optimal length of the article is between 800 and 1000 words.
- The title should be distinct and include the primary keyword so that the crawler can quickly recognize and index it.
- To make your content more attractive, write short paragraphs and use subheadings and bullet points.
Article Submission for Improved Google SERP
Article submission and blog posting are ongoing activities in the SEO area. If one or two articles with good content are posted regularly, the website will almost certainly rank well in Google SERP.
Content marketing in the fields of SEO, SEM, SMO, and Digital Marketing is critical for ranking your website high in Google SERPs.
If additional graphics and appropriate information are included in the articles, it will ignite the reader’s curiosity and draw them to the website. Article submission improves the website’s keyword ranking as well as its domain authority. Another significant benefit of article submission is increased online visibility and popularity.
Always ensure that the article that is submitted to any article submission site is original and not copied or duplicated. Duplicate content is a recipe for disaster. It may significantly affect the traffic to the website. Duplicate content and plagiarism can be checked using a variety of free and paid web and app tools.
How to Submit an Article?
As daunting as it may sound, article submission is probably one of the easiest off-page SEO techniques. Here’s how it’s done:
- Pick up a directory and register your account.
- After the registration, tap on “submit” and it will direct you to the form for article submission. This call to action button might be different for different directories.
- Fill in all the required details in the form such as the name of the article, genre or category, caption, keywords, author and schedule the release time and date.
- Click on the submit or any other confirmation button to submit the article.
Benefits of Article Submission and Article Submission Sites
The primary reason for the existence of any website on the world wide web is not only to share knowledge and information but also to draw in a large number of visitors to the website with minimal time and money efforts.
Article submission has numerous direct and indirect benefits:
- Article submissions can help boost and improve an online business’s search engine ranking by increasing the number of backlinks.
- Another advantage of article submission is that it establishes the proprietor of the website as an expert in their field.
- It strengthens potential clients’ trust by providing valuable detail and information in articles, giving them a reason to visit your website.
- It helps in generating long term backlinks to the website.
- It helps in improving the brand presence and popularity.
- Helps in generating traffic to the website which results in higher monetization.
- It would also help to achieve lifetime backlinks to the website.
- Article submission drastically improves the website’s ranking in the search results of the search engine.
- It becomes easy to get the relevant link for the website from the targeted keywords.
- It is a powerful method that costs no money and still gets the website promotion.
- It gets continuous traffic to the website site.
- The backlinked articles can be seen by thousands of readers who visit article directories every year.
The process of sharing an article posted to your website or business on the high-quality websites that accept free article submission is known as article submission. The objective of article submission is to boost your website’s visibility and popularity without spending a lot of money. Article submission gives long term benefits and keeps the website ranking on search engines.